I wanted to create a course that people may need when they are on-the-go. that they could quickly scan on their mobile phone. A quick and easy micro-learning course about how to have a great interview seemed like a great topic. An interviewee could review the contents in this course right before the interview or anytime during the interview process. Click on the image below to get ready for your next interview.
For the design, I wanted was inspired by the geometric trend that is happening in graphic design for 2017. I was also inspired by a second graphic design of using big and bold typography. Here is a link to more graphic design trends for 2017.
Here is what I used to create this mobile course:
- Background provided by 123RF
- Typography: Britanic Bold and Railway
- The Adobe Typekit tool
- Storyline 2
- Content Resource: Job Interview Tips
What I learned while creating this course:
- How to work with the Adobe Typekit tool (super easy)
- How to create custom checklist options in Storyline 2
- The graphic design trends of 2017
Thanks for checking out this article.